The Return
Namaste LOVELight - Where We Create With LOVE ...
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Recent Posts

Reviews from Supporters
We are EVOLving!
The ISness
Bravehearts-Take Off Your Cool

Categories

#Gratitude #Beginnings #Newness #PrayerBeads #Malas #Hope
#LOVE #ANCIENT #REINCARNATION #stories #shortstories #Spiritual #blog #namaste
#LOVE #Silence #Divine #Peace #Grace
LOVE
powered by

The People's Blog - send submissions to searvin@namastelovelight.com

The Return

Ancient LOVE moves to the present.... Forgotten passions... Divine recognition... LOVE streams.... Hope Floats.... Hearts Sing..... Present Confusion - compassion unfound.... Pain bounces.... Feet are stuck... Pride soars.... Egos scream.... Fear reigns.... Separation ensues.... Remember me - remembering you... I AM as you are.... I exist because you beam ...My LOVE.... hear my calls... hear my heart... hear my soul.... My all calls to you from an ancient space that has become a lonely place..... Come back to me....

6 Comments to The Return:

Comments RSS
stron on Sunday, August 24, 2014 5:50 PM
Can contribute to the well-chosen retaining wall products. At least one is without a doubt ceramic tile use ground breaking methods rapid each of those technical as well as just decorative
Reply to comment

ray bans glasses on Monday, September 22, 2014 3:09 PM
Heya i for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped me.
Reply to comment

strony www on Friday, October 10, 2014 1:42 PM
different on the normal ready-made remedies from the pieces of furniture store Another important aspect could be the length of the your kitchen's counters
Reply to comment

site on Thursday, October 16, 2014 10:23 PM
However, every person really should uncover their full capacity answer by way of measuring your situation Arrangement of this home should so be planned in different aspects
Reply to comment

online watches uk on Monday, December 29, 2014 10:46 AM
I simply desired to thank you very much yet again. I do not know the things that I could possibly have handled without the actual techniques revealed by you regarding such a subject. It actually was a real depressing difficulty in my position, nevertheless being able to view your skilled tactic you managed that made me to leap with happiness. Now i'm happy for the assistance and thus sincerely hope you know what a powerful job your are getting into training the others thru your blog. More than likely you haven't got to know all of us.
Reply to comment

best research paper writers on Saturday, June 09, 2018 4:05 AM
The basic thoughts and perfect methods with the namastelovelight blog and developing about the return compassion un found. Basically the exit basic making the chances and more egos scream and more reigns.
Reply to comment