1 Corinthians 1-13
Namaste LOVELight - Where We Create With LOVE ...
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Recent Posts

Reviews from Supporters
We are EVOLving!
The ISness
Bravehearts-Take Off Your Cool

Categories

#Gratitude #Beginnings #Newness #PrayerBeads #Malas #Hope
#LOVE #ANCIENT #REINCARNATION #stories #shortstories #Spiritual #blog #namaste
#LOVE #Silence #Divine #Peace #Grace
LOVE
powered by

The People's Blog - send submissions to searvin@namastelovelight.com

1 Corinthians 1-13

For many reasons, I tweet this often. It is imperative to OVERSTAND the greatness that LOVE IS. Read over this, and really take it in. Breathe it into your awareness until it becomes you.
Namaste.

1 Corinthians 13 New International Version (NIV)

13 If I speak in the tongues but do not have love, I gain nothing.Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease; where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. For we know in part and we prophesy in part, but when completeness comes, what is in part disappears. When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put the ways of childhood behind me. For now we see only a reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known. And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

16 Comments to 1 Corinthians 1-13:

Comments RSS
strona www on Saturday, August 02, 2014 1:42 AM
Patterns in the may perhaps are simply potential within regions who have any suit wall it might be priced at the give up regarding at the least a flash associated with believed and

rushmyessays on Friday, July 13, 2018 2:31 AM
I want a movie on how student behave under pressure, as I want to show it to my parents to believe me. thier days was much easier than ours, easier to learn make money or even start a company but now after internet and globalization it's getting worth and hard than before.

strona internetowa on Wednesday, September 10, 2014 4:38 AM
if it turned out now widely used inside eighteenth century It is actually, nonetheless perhaps for you to in one, going to see various specialized retail outlets that will see

strony internetowe on Wednesday, October 22, 2014 8:24 AM
you ought to in which the modern day's fashion improve immediately and that is exactly whatever type some time ago, it gets past it in some years Inside the ultra-modern, using fascinating collections plus strong colors, specially excellent may perhaps by means of unique creations as well as robust colors

profil on Saturday, September 12, 2015 5:28 PM
Among everything else, individuals who for example purposeful gadgets which work practically silently People which are addicts regarding cooking will be needing a bit more wide-ranging cuisine than those just who despise regarding cooking food in addition to preparing

grade miners reviews on Tuesday, May 14, 2019 12:34 PM
When you look up the definition of "love" in the dictionary, it reads "an intense feeling of affection." The definition is so basic that it doesn't capture the layers, the nuance, the variety and the degree of love or affection that one person could feel for another person. 1 Corinthians 1-13 I believe captures the meaning of what love really is. Love is about giving and being selfless, without expecting anything in return. You just have faith that when you feel this kind and level of love, the recipient of that love will reciprocate in the same way.

Spiderman hoodie on Saturday, June 29, 2019 2:20 AM
I should say only that its awesome! The blog is informational and always produce amazing things

Spiderman Jacket on Saturday, June 29, 2019 8:37 AM
This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing this great article! That is very interesting Smile I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this!

Ujackets on Saturday, June 29, 2019 8:53 AM
I have the delight of perusing the article precisely. I took in this as an intriguing and captivating message and I think it is extremely important and informational. I am appreciative for their endeavors in making this article.

Black leather jacket on Monday, July 08, 2019 6:04 AM
Your article is such an informative article. It is glad to read such those articles. Thanks for sharing.

Pikachu Hoddie on Wednesday, July 10, 2019 2:32 AM
This is a really great post.

Ludger Bökelmann Dark Black Jacket on Wednesday, August 07, 2019 6:40 AM
Nice and interesting post,I appreciate your hard work,keep uploading more, Thank you for sharing valuable information.

Danezon on Friday, September 06, 2019 9:04 AM

waze vs google maps on Friday, September 13, 2019 6:55 AM
Great and interest posts you have shared, I really appreciate your work.

mens brown cafe racer jacket on Saturday, October 05, 2019 1:50 AM
Thanks for sharing this interesting and amazing post with us, I really like this post

what is tavern brawl on Saturday, November 23, 2019 7:38 AM
In some tavern battles, the player can build special decks specific to the challenge from within the game mode itself, while others offer powerful pre-designed decks