A Short Story
Namaste LOVELight - Where We Create With LOVE ...
RSS Follow Become a Fan

Recent Posts

Reviews from Supporters
We are EVOLving!
The ISness
Bravehearts-Take Off Your Cool

Categories

#Gratitude #Beginnings #Newness #PrayerBeads #Malas #Hope
#LOVE #ANCIENT #REINCARNATION #stories #shortstories #Spiritual #blog #namaste
#LOVE #Silence #Divine #Peace #Grace
LOVE
powered by

The People's Blog - send submissions to searvin@namastelovelight.com

A Short Story

Until the lion tells his side of the story, the tale of the hunt will always glorify the hunter. - Zimbabwe Proverb

“I got orders to go to Japan” were the exact words I heard on the other end of the phone, while I was laying on the futon/bed/couch/table/desk/whatever else. Without hesitation I replied “Oh yeah we going to Japan?, oh shit I'm going to Japan tomorrow!'” This was around the time Jay-Z dropped the Black Album, so that's why I said that line. She said “In order for you to go to Japan with me we got to get married.” I responded “Okay” Decision made!!
I was talking to my current girlfriend at the time that whom we will call Matrice, I was about a year removed from getting kicked out the USAF. She was still in the Air Force stationed in South Dakota. I kept in contact with her and for some reason she kept calling me back so I felt a sense of security and didn't want to loose that connection that we had at the time.
The main reason I wanted to go to Japan was to get out of my current situation (futon/bed/couch/table/desk/whatever else.) that I was dealing with at the time. Looking back on the situation I didn't truly lover her at that very moment in time, but I like the feeling that I got knowing that when I got from work I could call and she would answer the phone. I felt what everybody wanted to feel at some point in their existence, I felt needed.
I was living with a relative of mine at the time, and she was dealing with a some folks that got it in by any means necessary. Matrice came to visit me one day and we left to go visit my cousin and his girlfriend, in a neighboring apartment complex, about five minutes away. About ten minutes after we get there I get a phone call “You need to come home somebody broke in the house.” Five minutes later I'm back at the apartment, I head room and check to see what was taken. Nothing of mine was taken, matter of fact the only thing that was taken was so drugs and money, from her room.
Long story short we were accused of stealing it, death threats were made, two days later I was on a Greyhound Bus to South Dakota. I got married on (around September 15 2005, in a chapel on Ellsworth Air Force Base. I went and bought a collared shirt which turned out to be small as hell, the slacks I bought were no different. I was literally and figuratively tight about the situation that I was in.
Matrice put some thought into her wedding gear, she had on a white dress, white shoes and some flowers makeup and the whole nine. While me on the other hand stood at the altar in clothes that weren't designed with me in mind. She came down the aisle tears flowing down her face. I was like “WTF are you crying for, what you don’t want to marry me? Is she scared? Man I hope she don’t leave me standing her at this altar, that would be fucked up.”
We ended up getting married that day, my nigga David or was it Darnell? I don't remember but I know that they both were there. We battler through the next few months in South Dakota, eating pancakes for breakfast, lunch, dinner and sometimes brunch. On New Years Eve we took off from LAX on our way to Tokyo, Japan. I was excited for what waited for me on the other side of the Pacific Ocean a new land, culture and everything else. I was listening to a CD player while we were somewhere over the Pacific, I felt a tap on my shoulder so I removed the head phones and Matrice said “I want a divorce”.........TO BE CONTINUED

20 Comments to A Short Story:

Comments RSS
stron on Sunday, August 17, 2014 6:56 PM
Inside, cosy and additionally customary window treatments may great with impractical shutters and also cotton Among other suggestions, people similar to purposeful products of which show good results almost silently

site on Saturday, August 30, 2014 7:45 PM
The insides of your today's having a reach in austerity and minimalism may not The key is often a aspect which may on auto-pilot prohibit almost any lets out the exact recorded argument with my grinders

strona on Friday, October 10, 2014 2:38 AM
Definitely when you the particular benefits associated with transportability for these devices light concentration instant people steer clear of installation increased devices in the room.

swiss ledgend watches on Monday, December 29, 2014 9:28 AM
Good write-up, I am regular visitor of one' website, maintain up the excellent operate, and It's going to be a regular visitor for a long time.

the drury lane clinic on Wednesday, August 05, 2015 2:25 PM
Thanks pertaining to transporting your current day to discuss this, my spouse and i am strongly With this IN ADDITION TO love learning further with this topic. whether or not possible, As you gain expertise, would an individual mind updating the blog throughout extra information? It is extremely convenient with regard to me.

anonymous on Thursday, August 16, 2018 11:23 AM
good
Reply to comment

private dive charter in cabo san lucas on Wednesday, September 19, 2018 11:50 AM
Hydrating B5 Gel 30ml is really good and effective product for skin care.I normally don't use such open products.It seems me risk but I have tried this one product.Its really amazing.
Reply to comment

https://ukessaysreviews.com/speedyessay-co-uk-review/ on Thursday, October 04, 2018 6:02 AM
Oh wow!This is such a good idea for a cabinet.I am definitely going to do this idea.You're incredibly talented.Thank you for sharing!

phd dissertation writing service on Friday, October 12, 2018 12:05 AM
Amazing recipe, thanks for sharing! It is great to make such type of sauces at home so that it can be more healthy.

Lewis rowlings on Saturday, November 03, 2018 7:57 AM
It’s really a great and helpful piece of information. I am glad that you simply shared this helpful information with us. i will be back soon. Thanks for sharing. Custom Waterproof Stickers

pmp online training course on Saturday, January 12, 2019 8:32 AM
These are nice pictures! I wonder that where have you taken these and kindly tell more about the place. It would have been better if you have provided more information about the pictures and their background.

Large Stickers on Tuesday, March 26, 2019 9:00 AM
Thank you for all your efforts that you have put in this. Very interesting information I like this site very much so much superb information.

David Smith on Thursday, April 25, 2019 6:30 AM
Interesting article here. I am so happy to read that you have got orders to go to Japan.I am so happy to read this post.Thanks for it. rubber matting

Faux on Sunday, April 28, 2019 7:15 AM
This is a great inspiring article.I am pretty much pleased with your good work.You put really very helpful information. children's church

Tony on Sunday, April 28, 2019 10:23 AM
I am glad that you have shared with us this kind of informative post. I found its very interesting. christian bible

gironela on Sunday, April 28, 2019 11:05 AM
I read this and get very interesting information from this post. Other blogs are also looking very well. Keep sharing invisalign clear braces

Brown on Sunday, April 28, 2019 3:59 PM
After reading this blog about the red thread i really improve my knowledge about the red thread.I am really impressed to see this post.Thanks for it. houses in mississauga

Isac on Sunday, May 12, 2019 7:44 PM
This post is really impressed me i have very good knowledge about this point that your have discussed here.Thanks personal care home

Video Calling app on Friday, June 14, 2019 4:56 AM
Me2call4u" a wonderful online video chat app. Go live, with random video chat, and connect with anyone from the anywhere in the world with a single swipe! With Live video chat with millions of people and have live talk with talented or humorous people from different countries at any time.

Ludo online on Tuesday, June 18, 2019 7:35 AM
Ludo game is a family game furthermore as youngsters game that was once vied by kings and currently it will be enjoyed by you and your family and friends.