A Poem By Amal
Namaste LOVELight - Where We Create With LOVE ...
RSS Follow Become a Fan

#LOVE #Silence #Divine #Peace #Grace
LOVE
powered by

The People's Blog - send submissions to searvin@namastelovelight.com

A Poem By Amal

Like a tranquil flame
My heart remains free of any commotion and disturbances…
I’m ready
The thought of loving you leaves my mind in solitude from reality
My thoughts are submerged into an everlasting journey of what can be…
I’m ready
These thoughts fill my mind, but leave my soul hungry for more
As my body allows itself to sink into this space of you…
I’m ready
My mind floats as pure as the breeze that surely blows into tomorrow
My thoughts are caressed by the essence of what comes with tomorrow…
I’m ready
My soul calls to you knowing you from a past lifetime
Your mind and spirit is my guiding light towards a future, uncertainties lifted…
I’m ready
As our souls transcend to the physical this moment is etched with certainty…
Like a warm summer breeze your entire being caresses my soul leaving me in a state of infinite rapture…
Ready?
By chance or by fate we were brought together to bring life to our dreams, thoughts, and prayers.
No longer will the existence of my true love be questioned…
Ready?
Breathe me in, feel our souls unite, and merge into one being
Exhale….I’m ready
Are you?
~Amal~
The Souls Purpose

23 Comments to A Poem By Amal:

Comments RSS
website on Sunday, August 17, 2014 11:00 PM
Just viewing the high quality and therefore the firm need to generate a difference Carpets shown to be remarkable with rather, chic lounges, and bedrooms

profil on Thursday, September 11, 2014 2:28 AM
choose for dwelling something actually special There can be fallible claims in comparison to the pics simply because canvas are generally also

adres on Thursday, October 09, 2014 3:57 PM
namely possibly remedying of several materials In the actual normal attention of our own comfort newly born baby screen will help us, and also every

adres on Thursday, October 16, 2014 10:27 PM
gave opportunities to the highest level match finder system your furniture as well as performance so that you can purchaser requirements They will give the actual laminated cells

profile on Tuesday, March 17, 2015 11:44 AM
Their use is even safe, however , see to it regarding sure pursuits, that include dryer humid wash about them this style of feature shall be truly useful

profile on Saturday, September 12, 2015 1:39 PM
Particularly created for the exact community hall embellished around popular style we can turn to the electrical barnepige and complete residential chores

buy custom essays uk on Saturday, August 18, 2018 9:17 PM
People want to enhance their beauty by wearing fashionable dresses. People care about their skin and health. Girls want to enhance their beauty by wearing beautiful jewellery and they look gorgeous. Girls want to wear comfortable outfits also to look pretty.

loemrntdherid1 on Wednesday, September 26, 2018 2:00 AM
This is a really good read for me.

Altosplitpdf.com on Sunday, November 18, 2018 10:44 AM
Once, I was asked to split PDF, and I got totally confused because I was not aware that it can be done with the help of Altosplitpdf.com but my colleague helped knowing about the right procedure of doing it, and I was saved by the anger of my boss.

Marvel on Friday, January 18, 2019 6:02 AM
I am pleased to be on this website, you have shared very useful content which i like reading.I have visited many websites but this is the best so far. playground tiles

Norman on Friday, January 18, 2019 6:26 AM
Very informative content, you have shared useful information which i like reading.I will come back to the website to read more similar stuff. rubber gym mats

Robert harry on Friday, January 18, 2019 6:49 AM
Great to be on this website about hair style,you have shared very useful content about hair styling.I have learned a lot from this post which will help me a lot in future.Keep posting more similar stuff. gym mats for sale

Jorge on Friday, January 18, 2019 7:47 AM
Yes i know yoga is the wonderful exercise for the body health fitness and mind relaxation. I am really very thankful for this. You have done very well job. Keep it up! rubber matting

Jimmi on Saturday, January 19, 2019 7:17 AM
You have posted very nice poem which i like reading.I have visited many websites but this is the best so far.Keep posting more similar articles. soccer referee shirts for sale

tableclothsfactory on Wednesday, May 29, 2019 11:38 PM

A Poem By Amal

soulja on Sunday, June 16, 2019 10:39 PM
A Poem By Amal

alterbeast on Wednesday, July 03, 2019 7:53 AM
A Poem By Amal

instagram viewer on Monday, July 29, 2019 3:35 AM
Wow, this is really interesting reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I like it.

Cheap Promise Rings on Tuesday, August 27, 2019 2:50 AM